The Beautyrest’s Harmony Lux™ Hybrid collection features the latest innovations in sustainable technologies and a proprietary CoutourFit® Design construction. The Empress series includes a Precision Support System powered by T2 Pocketed Coil Technology to deliver extra support where your body needs it most, along with two layers of cooling technology. Plus, sustainable SEAQUAL™ fabric helps promote cleaner oceans with every mattress sold.
- Seaqual™ Fabric Technology – Plastics recovered from the world’s oceans are transformed into premium new fabrics – New sustainable fabrics feature the same premium quality, softness and comfort you expect from Beautyrest – Each queen mattress helps recover the equivalent of 25 water bottles from our oceans.
- NaturalCool™ – Environmentally friendly TENCEL™ yarns and antimicrobial performance layers are paired with cool-to-touch technology for a cooler sleep surface and a great night’s sleep.
- AirFeel™ Foam – A durable, open cell foam at the surface of the mattress that helps provide enhanced airflow and breathability.
- GelTouch® HD Foam – A high-density gel infused foam that contours to your body for personalized support and cooling comfort.
- Beautyrest® Charcoal Memory Foam – Premium memory foam features charcoal-infused minerals to help regulate body temperature for a naturally cool feeling – Infused with activated charcoal helps absorb moisture and reduce odor.
- Powered by T1 Pocketed Coil® Technology This patented coil design was invented by Beautyrest® and provides additional support within the center of the mattress under heavier compression.
- BeautyEdge® : Reliable Edge Support Craftmanship. More edge support provides a firmer and more stable edge-to-edge sleeping area.
- Adjustable base compatible.
- Low-VOC foam is certified to CertiPUR-US® standards, which ensures it is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
There are no reviews yet.